1. Dear Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin, Last Station wasn't one of the ten nominated Best Picture films.
2. "Uber-bingo" is my new favorite phrase.
3. I appreciate that it took so long to make but Logorama is not very good. Thorough, yes. Entertaining, not really. The best animated short of the year, definitely not.
4. "Horror often doesn't get the respect it deserves." -- The kids from Twilight who presented the worst horror tribute I've ever seen. Marathon Man? That was a stretch.
5. James Taylor!
6. Dom DeLuise died? :(
7. Pop n' Lockin' doesn't belong at the Oscars. It wasn't called Fantastic Mr. Electric Boogaloo.
8. Most underrated joke of the night: "Thanks for not considering Na'vi a foreign language." -- Juan Jose Campanella, El Secreto de sus Ojos
9. Only Jeff Bridges has the balls to call him "Bobby Duvall"
10. Alec Baldwin smacking Katherine Bigelow's butt? Way to stay classy, guy.
Overall, I was happy with who the awards went to. Sandra Bullock did not deserve to win but what are you gonna do? Hurt Locker takes home Director and Picture! Precious doesn't go home empty-handed. I'm happy.