Friday, February 19, 2010

But to be fair...

I did not see: Bride Wars, The Unborn, Hotel for Dogs, My Bloody Valentine 3D, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Inkheart, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, New in Town, The Uninvited, He's Just Not That Into You, The Pink Panther 2, Push (not Precious), Confessions of a Shopaholic, The International, Fired Up, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, The Last House on the Left, Miss March, Race to Witch Mountain, Duplicity, 12 Rounds, Fast & Furious, Dragonball Evolution, Hannah Montana: The Movie, 17 Again, Fighting, Obsessed, The Informers, Battle for Terra, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Next Day Air, Angels & Demons, Management, Dance Flick, Land of the Lost, My Life in Ruins, Imagine That, Year One, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, My Sister's Keeper, Ice Age: Dawn of the Diosaurs, I Love You Beth Cooper, G-Force, The Ugly Truth, Aliens in the Attic, The Collector, Bandslam, The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard, The Time Traveler's Wife, Post Grad, Shorts, Halloween II, All About Steve, Gamer, 9, Sorority Row, Whiteout, Jennifer's Body, Love Happens, Pandorum, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, The Stepfather, Janky Promoters, Amelia, Astro Boy, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assisstant, Saw VI, Motherhood, Gentlemen Broncos, The Box, A Christmas Carol, The Fourth Kind, The Blind Side, New Moon, Planet 51, Old Dogs, Transylmania, Did You Hear About the Morgans?, Nine, or Alvin and the Chipminks: The Squeakquel.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, really? I saw at least ten of those. Most of them at Drew's insistence.

elgringo said...

Here's my stab at the ten you saw:

1. He's Just Not That Into You
2. The Uninvited
3. Angels & Demons
4. The Pink Panther 2
5. My Bloody Valentine 3D
6. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
7. Management
8. Year One
9. The Fourth Kind
10. The Blind Side

How did I do?

Lunatone said...

He's Just Not That Into You was so fucking awful, I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I loathe and despise that movie. I have NEVER seen something I hated so much. NEVER. Unless I have blocked it from my memory, which is possible.

Year One wasn't terrible, just don't expect too much. Same with the second Transformers.