Friday, November 7, 2008

Alphabet Movie Meme


The Alphabet Movie Meme
Started by Fletch at Blog Cabins
Choose your favorite movie
beginning with A, B, C, etc.
Tag five of your friends.

I tag: The Film Fiend,
Marty at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot,
Jason at The Cooler,
Ms☆Go at D.C. Girl @ The Movies,
Nayana at The Center Seat

Assault on Precinct 13
Born in East L.A.
El Crimen Del Padre Amaro
Dangerous Minds
Escape to Witch Mountain
Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme
The Gauntlet
High Fidelity
Imitation of Life
Jurassic Park
The Karate Kid Part II
Lean on Me
Marathon Man
Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad
The Orphanage
People Under the Stairs
The Quest
Rad
Scratch
The Truman Show
Unfaithful
Volver
The Warriors
X-Men 2
You've Got Mail
Zoolander

8 comments:

whitney said...

that's just awesome. if i don't get tagged by my boyfriend who will i get tagged by?

But the real reason I stopped by your blog was to leave a comment about how once we get married i think we are required to start a blog about all the fun things we do and all the fun kids we have and all the fun recipes i cook. so maybe we should start that.

but now i'm too mad about not getting tagged. the wedding's off!

elgringo said...

Whew...

Anonymous said...

I came this close to putting Jurassic Park and High Fidelity on my list. (imagine that I'm making one of those finger gestures indicating a little-tiny-bit. No, not that gesture).

elgringo said...

Rick - Haha, I think I know what gesture you're referencing. At least we both picked Volver.

JOSEPH CAMPANELLA said...

ELGRINGO-

Nice choices on the list. The real reason I write to you is because Tod Browning's THE UNKNOWN was on TCM and I watched it because of a post you wrote a while ago and thought it was very odd and engaging. Thanks for recommending it!

RC said...

interesting choices. such a variety of films, from a to z.

Joel Bocko said...

No overlap! My list is here:

http://thedancingimage.blogspot.com/2008/09/finding-holy-grail.html

Daniel said...

Yeah, we share Jurassic Park!

I totally could have picked Lean on Me as well. Great picks overall!