Saturday, June 12, 2010

Frankly, My Dear Podcast

There's a reason I haven' been posting as frequently as usual. Whitney and I started a podcast. It was way more difficult than I would have thought but totally worth the work. The first two episodes are up on iTunes and Podomatic. We've got movie reviews, Top 5 lists, and theme music!

So here's the link if you want it.
And you can also subscibe to our show on iTunes.
If you have a podcast, or if you listen to film podcasts, leave a comment with the link and I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

9 comments:

TJMAC510 said...

http://dementedencyclopedia.podomatic.com/

Although Scott I'm pretty sure you already know the Demented Encyclopedia lol. Check in our upcoming episode during plugs/recommend a (the first part). A certain Podcast will be getting a mention and it rhymes with Mankly die keer

Univarn said...

I'll be sure to check this one out tonight as soon as I have some free time! I love listening to fellow LAMB podcasts. but I sort of avoid the mainstream ones. I enjoy the silliness, and knowing the people talking. At least on a commenting exchange basis.

As for mine:

http://univarn.podomatic.com/

Not much too it. Just 30 minutes of me goofing off every couple of weeks. Talking about some various movies. And only a few people listen. But it's fun all the same :)

Drew said...

Also looking forward to this, thanks so much for the link! Will be enjoying these later!

Castor said...

Glad to see you are making a podcast! Is there a reason you don't link directly from He Shot Cyrus?

Angie said...

Welcome to the world of podcasting! We'll be listening! :)

kaispace said...

I've got one coming soon... just watch the Facebook page for THE LIST!
Also, hate to do it, but I'm giving you a MEME on my site tomorrow... enjoy! haha

MovieNut14 said...

I tagged you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Info here:

http://movienut14.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

roisinrecommends said...

Great to learn that there are regular podcasts - I like the illustration and music too :)

I promise to be a regular listener!

sarcastic241 said...

This post is really good! Keep it up! cafe24 youtube extension