Monday, May 3, 2010

Miraculous Merch: Your Favorite Directors

Retrowhale's Etsy Shop has quite a collection of rad stuff. My favorite are these movie director coasters. Pictured above are: Roman Polanski, Quentin Tarantino, Woody Allen, Jim Jarmusch (my second favorite), Stanley Kubrick, Spike Jones, Peter Jackson, Sofia Coppola, Tim Burton, Wes Anderson, Martin Scorsese, Spike Lee (my third favorite), Steven Soderbergh, The Coen Brothers, and Francis Ford Coppola (my absolute favorite). Apart from being used as coasters, they can also be used as wall hangings! My house is going to be covered in these guys. Retrowhale is really talented deserves to become a millionaire off of these things. So buy a bunch of them. Christmas, Kwanzaa, birthdays, etc. Even Thursday can be special with merch like this.

4 comments:

Simon said...

COEN BROTHERS YAY!

oliveobrien1978 said...

Got to get me some of those coasters, too cool!

brian said...

no sam fuller? no cassavettes?

elgringo said...

Simon, isn't that one awesome?

Olive - They're for sale!

Brian - She does custom ones too!