Friday, March 26, 2010

Free Utah Film Event!

Billy Was a Deaf Kid (Cinequest Film Festival) is making its Salt Lake City debut!  I was lucky enough to catch this rad movie last year and have been following its global expansion ever since. Some of you received screeners of Billy for a blog-a-thon that never really got off the ground. That's my fault but I'm glad you all got to see the film.  But for those who haven't seen it, or who want to see it again, show up to Tower Theater on Wednesday, April 7th.  The event starts at 7:00PM and here's the best part: It's free.
On top of all that, Paleo, the man behind the soundtrack will be performing (also for free)! DVDs are for sale!  Couch rides are available!  And I'll be there.  What more do you need?
If you live in Utah or know people in Utah, let them know about this super fun night.

1 comment:

xTJMac510x said...

I've been thinking about seeing this film. I always LOVE indie films and this is one I've had my eye on. I'm glad you liked it