Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanna See a Sundance Short?

Hey, everyone. Just checking in before bed. Sundance is incredible. Whitney and I are seeing tons of films, features and shorts, and having a great time. Huge thanks to Don at Film Threat for hooking us up with press passes.

For those wishing they could be here in Utah with us, I've got a little gift for you: my favorite short of the day. Part of an eight-film shorts program, Pencil Face looks like an Aphex Twin video and is just as creepy. Enjoy.


3 comments:

Runs Like A Gay said...

I'm sure going to have weird dreams now.

That was great, who's it by?

Anonymous said...

Loved it; especially after a second viewing.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. TO have money to hit places. I remember those days. Congrats on Sundance. I loved Film Threat back in the day ( I lived in MI and it's origins lie there in my old haunts) .